To focus the search input from anywhere on the page, press the 'S' key.
in-package search v0.1.0
Module to log messages. Aimed at being both powerful and easy to use
Logging infrastructure inspired by the Python logging module. The aim of this module is to provide a quick and easy to use logging infrastructure.
It has the following features :
- one line logger creation
- log messages printf style, or [string] or [string lazy_t]
- tree logging architecture for light configuration
- handlers associated to each logger will format, filter and treat the message independantly.
- use the infrastructure with your own handlers with the [MakeLogging] functor.
- use tags to add contextual information to log messages
Published: 01 Aug 2021
Used by (3)
sectionYPositions = computeSectionYPositions($el), 10)" x-init="setTimeout(() => sectionYPositions = computeSectionYPositions($el), 10)" >
On This Page