A set of simple tools and libraries that we developed over the years
for temporary OCaml projects. Most of them are only maintained/improved when we need them for a task.
- ocp-check-globals: display global mutable values stored in the modules of an application.
- ocp-check-poly: display the use of polymorphic functions, that can sometimes be dangerous (polymorphic comparisons, etc.)
- ocp-manager: wrappers around OCaml binaries to automatically choose the correct opam switch.
- ocp-check-crcs: check the consistency of binary files in an OCaml distribution.
- ocp-check-headers: print the headers of all files in a project, can be used to add/replace headers.
- ocp-imports: print values imported by a module. Can also display imports by set of modules, to get the architecture of a project.
- ocp-pack: pack several OCaml source files into one source file, to get a result similar to the one of -pack
InstallDocumentation status is unknown. Sorry about that.
17 May 2016